Wednesday, October 03, 2007

What I bought yesterday...

I just innocently went into Last Stop CD Shop last night and I before I knew it I was walking out having spent almost fifty dollars. I got Ugly Betty for $25 and Fraggle Rock Season 1 for $20. Insanity, that is exactly what that is....




I had only watched about half an episode of Ugly Betty because I don't have one of those fancy DVR that can record two shows at once. I watched the first episode last night and it is nice to have a different show to watch. Fraggle Rock was pure impulse. I think I will watch it with Samantha I think she will appreciate it.


She's turning four on Sunday! I can't believe she is that old already. I have Monday off next week and I'm going to have to pick her up for some fun.


I'm a little distracted because I'm watching the latest episode of South Park. They used Tourette's as an excuse to swear. I enjoyed it. And now for The Sarah Silverman Program- my very very nasty secret pleasure.

No comments:


Reading got hotter!