Monday, October 08, 2007

A beautiful fall weekend






This last weekend I went up to Brookings and got to pal around with the girls. We went to the pumpkin patch and got some pumpkins and hung out at McCrory Gardens where we found a couple of beautiful fall trees. I just love the colors of autumn. I especially liked my mom's picture. I took a lot of pictures, however I am saving some for the family blog and since this blog is primarily looked at by family members I thought I would save something for the other blog.

I had a great time on Saturday and was sad to return to SF. I had a babysitting job on Sunday for a family that goes to my center. They went to Elton John's concert and I had my first babysitting job since I was in college. Of course, they didn't have Direct TV when I was in college.

I have already made a decision that I am going to get a bigger television for myself after Christmas. My biggest screen is still pretty dinky and--- lets face it I watch a lot of TV. I am thinking of getting a Philips because I like everything that I have got that is from that company. Anyway... I'm constantly checking out televisions online and in stores. I am notorious for not having patience so we will see how long I put it off...

I should be getting ready for bed since i need to be at work at 8:30 AM

No comments:


Reading got hotter!