Monday, October 29, 2007

Into the Wild- my college paper

Yes, I'm five kinds of lame, I'm putting up my paper I did for Into the Wild back in 2000. It is so strange because when I read the book I was a completely different person than I am now, however I still feel some of the same feelings that I did then. I went to the movie with my mother on Sunday in Brookings. Scenes take place in South Dakota, Carthage to be exact, so there were lots of people interested in it. I truthfully haven't read the book again since 2000, and I gave it to someone and never got it back. I may have to check it out and re-read it to see how my opinion's changed. That is what I love about books, every time you read a story you appreciate it in a different way. Anyway, if anyone wants to read my thoughts on the story when I was 21 (or was it 22?) then have at it. I believe if you click it will make it larger (that's what she said- sorry I couldn't resist). Yes- it still has my grammar corrections and grade.

Plus- if you call 692-4412 by this Thursday and wait you'll hear the actor Emile Hirsch be pronounced Emily by the local time announcer- haha!




No comments:


Reading got hotter!