Thursday, October 11, 2007

Here is a boring post


Wednesday I went to the main branch of SF library and got some things. I swear every time I get a CD there is smells like nasty BO. I really hate going in there because it stinks. I know I'm not being PC about it either, because the stinky people are probably homeless- but gross...


Tonight I had to type some things up so I did a marathon of Bridezilla. Something that makes my stomach turn is the product placement of NV a weight loss pill. I almost dismissed it for the first episode, but then blammo the next one made me puke a little in my mouth. A crazy bride even said to give her an NV pill so she would calm down. Huh? Since when did it relieve anxiety?


Anyway, tomorrow is a field trip for my group of three year olds. We'll see how that goes.
The John Krasinski picture was put on just because he is cute and I wanted a picture on the post. Strange.... yes, I know I am!

No comments:


Reading got hotter!