Sunday, October 21, 2007

It's official. I love Ugly Betty



About three weeks ago I got season 1 and I finished watching it today. After that I was messing around on the computer and looked on ABC to see if they offered up any episodes. I have yet to watch anything on ABC's site so I didn't know...

Anyway, I have watched the first two episodes and I will soon be up to date on my Betty watching. I really don't know what is my favorite part of the show. Alright that's not true... it's Marc, then Amanda (especially when they are together). Next it's Wilhelmina and Marc, and then (of course) Justin. I have a total crush on Henry (which is why he was cast in that part- who doesn't love him).

I love having a new show crush- I'm totally not sharing it with anyone. Well, except for this blog...





And finally a scene that I love watching over and over



Best Marc moments- usually with Amanda

No comments:


Reading got hotter!