Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm Just Crazy Doing the Futon Dance

About thirty minutes ago I finished putting together my new sofa (I agree with Michael Scott!!) and I think I actually did it correctly. Intellectually I know that you've seen one futon you've seen them all. Of course, it's not a crappy black metal frame, it's 'fancy' wood with magazine holders on the arm. I'm a little in love with it right now. I have been used to second hand sofas/couches for so long that I'm pumped to have something new.

Anyway...

I have been up since around 7:45 AM and going nonstop shopping from 9 AM until 9 PM. My mom came up last night and we went to Hairspray and then this morning we started off at the Expo for Her. We went last year and it was about double the crowd from last year. Plus- there weren't any free monster coffees like last year. Boo! My mom sampled quite a few wines, I probably only had half the amount she did. We then went shopping at thrift stores, Target, Hobby Lobby, ate lunch at Panera Bread, went to Shopko, and eventually went to Denny's for supper. It was a crazy long day. I only have two more episodes to go to finish season one of Ugly Betty. Then on to Freaks and Geeks.

I should be in bed. I'm actually really tired, and that is strange for me at only 1 AM!

No comments:


Reading got hotter!