Monday, October 01, 2007

My neti pot purchase


I went to Wal-Mart tonight and as I was searching through the allergy aisle I saw a neti pot and decided to go for it and get it. I have only used it once and I already feel like it is doing something good. If you have no idea what a neti pot is you really need to check it out. Basically I take this little pot and put some lukewarm water in it along with a little package of salt to make a saline. I tip my head to the side and insert the spout of the pot into my nostril and the water comes out of my other nostril. I kept getting some in my throat and it wasn't completely gross. I actually got some snot out though and it made my nose feel much better. I will never, never let anyone film me doing it, but other people have- I checked out YouTube and saw a couple.


My pot doesn't look like this, it's cheaper looking.

No comments:


Reading got hotter!