Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Have I ever mentioned that I hate Grey's Anatomy?

Well I do, I really really do. I really dislike everything about. The character Meredith- ugh. What they did to Patrick Dempsey...

I watched it the first season, every once and awhile, and I realized then that it was a cheap,crappy, pale imitation of ER. Private Practice thus is added to the 'no way will I watch it' list. Even the threat of missing out on Taye Diggs can not change it. Well, I am checking out Dirty Sexy Money and right in front of the episode tonight was a preview for next week's episode and I will quote some of the phrases that were mentioned:

'My hoo haw is broken' (is that how you would spell it? I call it vagina)

'This is not a dirty little joke that you can make your dirty little jokes about.' (I kid you not)

Wow- what a piece of shit show if those are your big lines to draw in the audience.

Why do people like these shows??? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

No comments:


Reading got hotter!