Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Is Heroes slowly making it's way back into my heart?

This last Saturday I almost got into a fist fight with my my sister and niece about the quality of Heroes this season. I probably was laying it on a little thick about how crappy it is. I said I was going to give the show three more episodes and if it sucked then I was considering saying goodbye. I actually enjoyed tonight's episode 'The Kindness of Strangers'. It's giving a little more insight to the characters and it isn't the same old shit. I mean I love Milo, but his current setting is leaving me cold. And Hiro, everybody knows where that is leading- just get to the point...

I was excited to see Micah without his mother. I am excited to see new characters and powers. Except for the Mexican twins, that doesn't interest me...

I just fixed my time on my computer so now my shows won't be cut off two minutes too early.

No comments:


Reading got hotter!