Saturday, September 13, 2008

Reba is the best!

Yeah it has been such a long time that I forgot almost forgot my username and password. Life has been hectic~ in the best of ways!! I was just watching CMT and the video for 'Every Other Weekend' the Reba McEntire and Kenny Chesney song came on. It has been out since at least July according to YouTube, but it was my first time seeing it. I got a little thrill at seeing the actors from the show Reba be the parents in the video. It is another reason I love Reba- she obviously has connections to the people that she has worked with and seeks out opportunities to give them work again. My brother pointed out that I have been forsaking the blog in favor of Facebook lately and I thought I would start putting more random things up again.

No comments:


Reading got hotter!